Manual Rotary 3:1 Geared Pump
- Geared Rotary barrel pump with 3 times discharge per rotation. For every complete handle turn, the rotor turns 3 times.
- Ideal for use where volume fuel dispensing is needed, such as construction sites, workshop, aviation, farms / ranches, boat, etc.
- Die Cast Aluminum construction with sintered gear driven die cast zinc rotor and vanes.
- Discharge through 6 ft (1.8 m) of delivery hose with metal nozzle.
- Complete with a 3 pc threaded suction tube for use on 15 gallons (50 litre) to 55 gallons (205 litre) barrels.
- RECOMMENDED USE: Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, and Kerosene
- DO NOT USE with Corrosive liquids, solvents, acids, alkalis etc.
- WARNING: Note that fuels containing Ethanol will cause more frequent replacement of rubber parts.
- Never operate the pump near fire or source of spark. Some media may be explosive and dangerous to pump.
- Delivers 55 gallon / 205 litres in 3 minutes.