Plain Screw Woodworking Vise
- Manufactured from close-grained grey cast iron for long trouble free service, these have accurately machined housings which assure a smooth sliding movement.
- Accurately fitted solid steel guide rods reduce wear and tear giving the vises a smooth and true parallel action, free of side or cross deflection
- Vise jaws are equipped with a feature
- When fully closed, the jaws meet only at the top to provide even clamping on the whole depth of the work piece
- Square body seating provides easy fitment under the bench top so that jaws are flush with the bench top
- The steel main screw has Buttress threads for smooth, accurate and responsive adjustment
- Body and sliding jaw have provision for attaching wooden liners to protect the vise, the work piece and working tools
- Jaw Width 7"
- Jaw Opening 8"
- Net weight 16 lbs.