Revolving Cent, Spindle Turning
- Revolving Centers are especially useful for spindle turning as they revolve with the work piece without boring into it like a dead center
- This reduces the need to constantly tighten the work pieces.
- Premium quality sealed bearings provide smooth rotation not affected by dust or debris
- Precision machined 60 point is sharp & offers a positive grip on the work piece
- These are ideal for supporting work of all sizes from pen mandrels to larger diameter spindles
- Morse Taper MT2
- Overall Length 6"
- Diameter of Point 13/16"
- Body Diameter 2"