Rotary Chemical Pump
- Designed for use with media with which a regular cast iron or steel barrel pump cannot be used.
- Pump body is made from glass filled polypropylene with Ryton veins.
- All seals are from Viton and all pump hardware is Stainless Steel.
- Strainer fitted at the suction tube inlet stops contaminants from entering the pump.
- Complete with threaded polypropylene suction tube and a choice of two 2" bung adaptors for use on both plastic & metal drums of capacity 15 gallons (50 litre) to 55 gallons (205 litre).
- RECOMMENDED USE: For dispensing water based media, antifreeze, Urea, Adblue, DEF, Benzene, Detergents, Glycerine, acids, chemicals etc., in addition to use with all light weight petroleum based products.
- DO NOT USE with Acetone, Lacquer, Mineral Oils, Solvents, Turpentine etc.